Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It's hard to believe that 7 years have passed since the day Joe and I were married in the Salt Lake City temple. With every anniversary, we like to joke that "it's been a LONG 7 years" or however long we've been married. But really, it's been the best times of my life. I am hoping that Joe can say the same as well! Unfortunately, we won't be able to celebrate this anniversary together and I am so sad that I can't express how much I appreciate him face to face. We thought our last 2 anniversaries were bad since we moved on those very days, but at least we were together! Oh well, what do you do? Obviously passing the boards is the most important thing right now. Joe will just have to celebrate in Gainesville with take-out from Chili's and I will have to celebrate with the boys and maybe some chicken nuggets (Samuel's favorite).
This next video is for my dad who is concerned about Mason's lack of motivation to move. It is true that he is very laidback; He hardly feels the need to roll around much or even try to pursue any toys that are out of his reach. I don't blame him since he gets enough entertainment just watching Samuel continuosly run around, jump, or throw tantrums. However there are times when he does get bursts of energy and they usually happen in his exersaucer. He jumps in it like crazy and is usaully panting by the time I take him out. Don't worry dad...today I saw him rocking on all fours so maybe we will have a crawler soon (yikes, and I thought motherhood was already tough!)
Happy anniversary Joe and goodluck on your practice boards.

4 comments:

katester said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you! You are a very supportive wife Jenn to send your husband off to take the boards over your anniversary. I barely let tyler go on a business trip over Valentines. lol! like you said, "you gotta do what you gotta do." Well I hope you had an easy day with the boys.
Mason looks like he is full of life to me playing in his little exersaucer.

Dave & Jada said...

Go Mason!! Jen, I miss your boys. (you too, of course.) Buddy is so funny how he plopped himself right in front of the camera. You need to start planning your next anniversary now.

Sarah Lunt said...

Happy Anniversary and Congrats on Joe's FINAL graduation! Aren't you glad you're finally at the end of what has seemed like an eternal education! I'm excited to hear that you guys know you're headed to Florida. I'm sure your family is so excited about this. Good luck over the next week!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding, it was beautiful. I can't believe it was 7 years ago. I am so sad you aren't moving out our way. Let us know when you visit!