Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Before Christmas arrives, I thought I'd put up the Thanksgiving pictures first since we had such an amazing time with Joe's parents who came to visit. 1st, here are some fall pictures we took of the boys.

Here's babybump at 24 weeks. I am now 28 weeks and in that month my tummy has turned into a bowling ball that sticks far out and very low. I would definitely not post a picture of myself at this point...not so cute!

The boys had a blast when Tom and Suzy came to visit. On Thanksgiving, grandma engaged in the boys in a "turkey hunt" and "Pilgrams & Indians" game. We also saw Santa, visited the Ice show at Gaylord Palms, visited the zoo, and did some shopping.

I must make a note of our black Friday shopping early, early at Walmart. Joe and I went for the first time and it was CRAZY! I witnessed people turn into animals once the pallets were open...people trying to rip things out of our hands, etc. I had to guard my cart with my life! Anyways, we went for the $25 Leapsters and were lucky to score those, plus everything else on our list, but will we attempt it again next year? I'm not so sure!

While Suzy and I had some girl fun shopping, Joe and Tom took on the task of putting up the lights. Here's Tom anxiously telling Joe to get off the roof.

Here are the festive end results! Good job!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

The Chron Family said...

Jenn, the pictures of the boys are great! And your cute little bump! I love it! I hope that all is going well with you guys and that you have a wonderful Christmas! Hope to see you guys soon after the holidays!

katester said...

YOu look awesome! love the pics of the boys and the house. glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving with g-ma and g-pa.