Monday, June 15, 2009

Never say Never!

Bye-bye Altima. We'll never forget you since you were our first car together. However, driving you from Utah to Ohio to Wisconsin to Texas seems to have taken a toll on you and now... I have been forced to become a minivan mom. I am almost in tears looking at my picture in front of that van. Ha, ha. Just kidding. Ok, not really. I did have a slight identity crisis as we were shopping for a new car but I am over it and loving the new van.

I was one of those gals who swore to NEVER drive a minivan. I could never get over how
"uncool" they looked. But after looking at all our options, we couldn't deny how user friendly these babies are, especially getting into the 3rd row which will be nice when we have more kids. How can you not love the automatic doors, trunk, and dvd player? I am definitely spoiled and loving our "blue whale". To anyone trying to decide: SUV or minivan? All I have to say is, minivans aren't too bad!

6 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

I cried when I had to buy my van, too, but we love it now. I out a transformer sticker on the back of mine to make it look cooler!

Mindy said...

It doesn't seem so bad.

Krystal Trapnell said...

I didn't want to be a minivan mom, either, but they are the best! I'm glad you decided to go with it, and yours looks sweet!

katester said...

They are definitely more economical and "mom" friendly. congrats!

Winnie said...

Congrats to Minivan mom. You're lucky to have all those extra stuff in your mini van...DVD player, automatic doors, etc. We don't have those in our car.

Kris said...

Lovin the minivan!! Thanks again for letting us crash the other week--sorry again for the alarm!!! We're back in touch with the real world again-we'll have to get together for some outlet shopping sometime.