Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun pictures of the boys

It's rare to get a picture of both boys smiling, or even just looking at the camera so I had to include this picture. Mason is usually our serious one and only graces us with his smiles on occasion. The only reason why he is smiling so big here is because he's by his brother and for some reason always finds him hysterical.

Can you tell that I really want a girl someday? Thanks to Tara, I inherited a couple of bows and have put them to good use (although Joe definitely does NOT agree!) I don't think she meant for me to use them on my boys, but I decided that it's best to torture them with this kind of thing while they're babies and won't remember this in the future! Unfornately for Joe and the kids, this is not the only time I've put bows in their hair! Ok, now this may seem mean to take pictures of my children when they are obviously upset, but this is an "I told you so" picture. Do you know how many times I told Samuel to leave the stroller alone? After blocking it and trying to distract him countless times, I decided to let him learn the hard way. So like any good mom, I grabbed my camera and waited for him to learn his lesson.



Below is a video of Samuel our little kangaroo. I can always tell when Samuel has waken up in the morning by the sound of "boing, boing, boing" on his crib mattress. He will literally jump in his crib for sometimes up to 30 minutes and not make a peep. I feel bad for the mattress, but at least I get to sleep-in just a little longer! The video is long and for the grandparents' sake, but if you just watch the beginning you'll get the idea!


3 comments:

katester said...

Your boys are too cute!! I love the picture of how you taught Sam a lesson. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. Tyler would murder me if I put bows on our boys heads. He made me change our blog background because he thought it was too girly. hahaha.

Brian Adair Fam said...

Jenn!! I'm so glad you found my blog and started your own!! Brian and I are so happy for you and Joe. Your boys are soooo cute!! It's amazing how our Heavenly Father works, isn't it?!? :0) I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you, if only through blogging! Keep us posted on where you and your adorable family end up!

Dave & Jada said...

Jen, his brown eyes are so adorable. I am sad for his stroller accident, but what a funny picture.